This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Active member of plant leadership team that drives operational results
- Applies accounting principles, theories, concepts, and practices to the solution of problems.
- Provides technical advice and services to operating managers, interpreting accounting reports and statements.
- Identifies problem areas.
- Evaluates complete assignments for conformance with applicable policies, regulations, and tax laws.
- Exercises professional judgment in making frequent and appropriate recommendations for new accounts, revisions in the account structure, new types of ledgers, revisions in the reporting system or business unit records, changes in instructions regarding the use of accounts, new or refined account classifications or definitions, etc.
- Responsible for the accounting treatment of financial transactions.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Provides interpretation of technical accounting pronouncements.
- Responsible for coordinating separate or specialized accounting treatment and reporting (e.g., cost accounting using standard cost, process cost, and financial statements & reports) for different senior management and/or external customers.
- BA/BS in finance or accounting and 4-7 years of related experience.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Strong PC skills.
- Experience with large, automated financial systems (SAP, JDE, etc.).
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organization.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top