Paper Buyer - IBP
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Paper Buyer Reporting into the Integrated Business Planning Team
- Responsible for the production planning process for paperboard supply to presses at five plants. Create and provide clear scheduling direction and guidelines. Responsibility for placing paperboard purchase orders while monitoring and managing raw material days of supply and inventory levels
- Monitor production demand, transit time and warehouse capacity to adjust master buying schedules accordingly or make recommendations for solutions.
- Review sales forecast and inventory data to create weekly master buying schedule in accordance with Inventory targets, production plans, customer service targets, logistics and manufacturing cost goals for supply chain.
- Develop, analyze and communicate action plans to resolve service problems.
- May perform transportation and equipment capacity analyses.
- BA/BS degree preferred in procurement/logistics or related field.
- 2-4 years previous business experience, preferably in production planning, scheduling, manufacturing or distribution operations in a multi facility environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability.
- Proficiency in MS office and SAP desired.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, unfavorable military discharge, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #ZR
Back to top