Palletizer Material Handler
- Hickory Hills, IL
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Starting wage up to $21.34!
Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!
Palletizer Material Handler Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates Palletizer equipment to maintain equipment efficiency and produce quality product.
- Capable to handle forklift (LTO) for loading pallets, slip sheet rack. Inspect pallets to assure they are in good condition.
- Support the palleitzer operator in his duties when necessary.
- Maintain material for the stretch wrapper, palletizer, and function of the labelers.
- Review product that end up in the rework area and analyze reasons of rework. Perform rework recovery and bring product back in operations.
- Ensures quality of products online and completes all the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner. Fill in hourly visual production board if needed.
- Capable to recognize upstream constraints or when the palletizer gets starved. Frequently review the camera system that monitor the upstream conveyor
- Provides break relief to the palletizer operator for breaks/lunches.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate should have some manufacturing experience, preferably in the plastics industry
- Understand safety practices from working around robot processes.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
#CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top