Packing Associate (TEMP TO PERM)
- Conyers, GA
"At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education."
PACKERS/TEMP TO PERM
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
- Competitive pay with quick growth potential plus additional shift premium for nights
- Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
This role oversees all packaging with essential duties that include inspecting, packing, stacking and wrapping pallets. In this role, you will ensure that all product meets quality standards.
- Packages materials and products manually and/or by using packaging equipment from a table to towline cart.
- Ensure correct, quality, assembly, and packaging of finished goods.
- Assist line operations maintaining quality of product.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area and follows all established safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bags and packs product into boxes both manually and using packaging equipment.
- Stacks and wraps boxes on distribution tow cart.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all other task or duties as assigned.
- Positions and mounts unwind stand with polystyrene material, and replenish boxes/packaging material in production area.
- Train new packaging associates to perform job tasks correctly and safely.
- Observes new packaging associate safety regulations including personal protective equipment and the use of machinery.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work for an entire 12-hour shift.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top