This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Full-Time Direct Hire Opportunity
- Safely and effectively packs finished goods and prepares product for shipment.
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic sealing machinery.
- Quickly notifies operator and/or supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to proactively communicate ideas, changes and improvement suggestions; handle multiple and diverse manufacturing tasks with minimum supervision; and the willingness to be flexible with job responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Must have +1 year of packer experience.
This position pays $10.30 per hour an up plus bonus and 401k match.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]. Please clearly indicate that you need assistance.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. "IND1P"
Back to top