Packer - Temporary 8 Hours Shift - NO WEEKENDS
Packer: Temporary 8 Hour Shift - NO WEEKENDS!
1st 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
2nd 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm - Shift Differential
3rd 11:00 pm - 7:30 am - Shift Differential
Provides support for the operation team by working safely, in a fast paced environment, while inspecting product for defects and packing finished goods in correct configuration.
- Manage all aspects of product packaging for the assigned work cell.
- Notifies TL and/or NTL of quality issues as they arise.
- Communicate supply needs to section’s Material Handler. Including boxes, poly bags, ink, tape, etc.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Follow standard work instructions.
- Remain at assigned work station for breaks until the Team Member scheduled to relieve you arrives.
- Remain at assigned work station at the end of your scheduled shift for a minimum of 5 minutes or until the person scheduled to relieve you arrives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED not required
- Candidate will be required to complete pre-employment assessments.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status."IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Back to top