Packer (Part Time)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Summary: Responsible for packing quality product into boxes for shipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Checks finished product for quality issues, as it comes off of the conveyor.
- Packs plastic containers and lids of various sizes into sleeves & boxes (0 to less than 5 pounds).
- Grinding scrap material out of sleeves (0 to less than 5 pounds).
- After packing containers, he / she will pass the box to the “tape machine”.
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean.
- Builds and labels boxes as needed.
- Grinds poor quality product.
- Re-packs product as needed.
- Cleans inside and outside of machinery.
- Other duties may be assigned.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. 'IND1P' #ZR #CB1
Back to top