$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES/ QUALIFICATIONS:
Packaging Associate duties consist of routine packing and operation of thermoforming packaging equipment in a safe and effective manner on an as needed basis. This will include but not be limited to identifying and reporting quality deficiencies, basic maintenance, adjustment, and troubleshooting of packaging equipment and process. Direct and/or assist with coworker activities. Keep area clean and organized and perform other duties as assigned.
*Routine packing of finished goods in bags/boxes to include operation of packaging equipment
*Identifying and reporting quality deficiencies
*Perform basic maintenance and adjustments
*Perform basic troubleshooting tasks (fix jams, adjust product)
* Demonstrate good cooperation and communication skills, act as a team player
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
****Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 6 months of High Speed Packaging experience***
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!