- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic sealing machinery.
- Quickly notifies operator and/or supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB3 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top