Packaging Specialist (T-P)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Packages materials and products manually and/or by using packaging equipment from a table to towline cart.
- Ensure correct, quality, assembly, and packaging of finished goods.
- Assist line operations maintaining quality of product.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area and follos all established safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bags and packs product into boxes both manually and using packaging equipment.
- Stacks and wraps boxes on distribution tow cart.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all other task or duties as assigned.
- Positions and mounts unwind stand with polystyrene material, and replenish boxes/packaging material in production area.
- 6-mos. of work experience, or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to constantly stand, walk, use hands, and arms
- Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
- Must frequently be able to bend at the waist/ hips
- Constantly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Constantly required reaching away from the body and frequently reaching overhead •Ability to keep up with a machine conveyor line
- Able to work in differing temperatures
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts and overtime as required
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top