- Conyers, GA
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID- 19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
- Packages materials and products manually and/or by using packaging equipment from a table to towline cart.
- Ensure correct, quality, assembly, and packaging of finished goods.
- Assist line operations maintaining quality of product.
- Maintains a safe, clean work area and follos all established safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Bags and packs product into boxes both manually and using packaging equipment.
- Stacks and wraps boxes on distribution tow cart.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all other task or duties as assigned.
- Positions and mounts unwind stand with polystyrene material, and replenish boxes/packaging material in production area.
- 6-mos. of work experience, or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to constantly stand, walk, use hands, and arms
- Must be able to occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb stairs
- Must frequently be able to bend at the waist/ hips
- Constantly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Constantly required reaching away from the body and frequently reaching overhead
- Ability to keep up with a machine conveyor line
- Able to work in differing temperatures
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts and overtime as required
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top