Packaging Graphic Admin
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Clearly communicate and document customer requirements.
- Review project paperwork and ensure artwork setup forms are properly filled out.
- Obtain or create dyelines for packaging components.
- Coordinate artwork with vendors; includes setup, suggestions for revisions, as well as final approvals.
- Proof artwork to ensure accurate data and compliance with established templates.
- Route artwork internally for approvals.
- Maintain libraries, databases and graphic management logs.
- Organize, Plan, and Prioritize Work - Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish objectives.
- Manage projects - track status of work in progress and initiate corrective action to stay on schedule.
- Actively communicate project status to team members.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative professional relationships with internal, external clients as well as print and marketing vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree preferred.
- An understanding and experience with graphics related software applications including Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop a plus
- Experience working on artwork/graphics layouts a plus.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Must have excellent time management and professional communication skills.
- Self-directed and uses judgment to proactively seek guidance from management or update status to management.
- Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented, as responsibilities include proofing artwork and data.
- Some travel to vendors and/or plant locations required: up to 25%
Back to top