Packaging Associate - Thermoforming
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Come Build A Career At Pactiv!
- Manage all aspects of product packaging for the assigned production line.
- Inspect finished products to ensure that they meet the quality and packaging standards.
- Communicate any product quality concerns to the first available Technician or Supervisor within a timely manner.
- Communicate any packaging concerns to the first available Technician or Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Stack, count and/or weigh products in accordance with the production guidelines and place in boxes.
- Verify stamp code is correct. Stamp corrugated boxes and use taper to form and seal boxes.
- Package finished goods into boxes.
- Communicate supply needs to section’s floor relief packer or Technician. Including boxes, poly bags, paper, tape, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area. Assist in maintaining cleanliness of shared areas.
- Remain at assigned production lines for breaks until the Team Member scheduled to relieve you arrives.
- Expected to complete all assigned tasks in accordance with Standard Work Instructions (SWIS), Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Single point lessons.
- Expected to communicate any and all unsafe conditions, unsafe behaviors, near misses, incidents and or accidents to a Technician, Supervisor or Manager immediately.
- Remain at assigned production lines at the end of your scheduled shift until the person scheduled to relieve you arrives. Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top