Packaging Associate - Injection Molding
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Position Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Quickly notifies operator and/or supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation.
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping and safety practices
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Ensure finished cases are correctly coded.
- Complete all necessary forms as required.
- Work as a team member.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Must also be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Dependability and the willingness to learn are also.
- The ability to communicate verbally and the ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division is also required.
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email [email protected] . Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. ”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top