Packaging Associate - Full-time Openings!!
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
• Manage all aspects of product packaging for the production line.
• Follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Candidate will be required to complete pre-employment assessments.
• 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB2 #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top