Packaging Associate - Full-time, Direct hire!!
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Pack product at the company standard rate on all lines. (Food service, Label lines and Pad lines.)
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Complete quality checklist and ensure product conforms to current quality standards
- Communicate pertinent information to relief at shift change and to the Operator B
- Maintain work area in an organized, safe and clean manner
- Know locations and able operate emergency stop buttons and fire extinguishers in work area
- Train new Operator A’s, using training checklists to effective performance levels
- Seal Containers into boxes and palletize properly to ensure stability of pallet
- Perform Grinder functions
- Other job duties as assigned by Team Leader
JPactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Back to top