- Parkersburg, WV
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Checks finished product for quality issues, as it comes off of the conveyor.
- Packs plastic containers and lids of various sizes into sleeves & boxes.
- Grinding scrap material out of sleeves.
- After packing containers, he / she will pass the box to the “tape machine”.
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean.
- Builds and labels boxes as needed.
- Grinds poor quality product.
- Re-packs product as needed.
- Cleans inside and outside of machinery.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #CB1 "IND1P"
Back to top