Operator Specialist (Thermoforming Trainer)
**CURRENT PACTIV EMPLOYEES ONLY**
All others will not be considered at this time.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
The purpose of this position is to provide orientation and training for newly-hired temporary and full-time employees. This position also provides on-going job progression training for current employees. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Critical and General Safety Rules/Guidelines
- Basic Operation of Packaging Equipment
- Line Thread Up
- Changeover Operations
- Proper Response to Upset Conditions
- Line Start-up
- Routine Process Adjustments, etc..
- This position will be required to run forming equipment as required.
- 3-5 years of related manufacturing experience
- Completed Operator Associate certification program requirements
- Must be able to constantly stand, walk, use hands, arms, climb, etc.
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Must be able lift/move up to 50 lbs. and exert a force of up to 95 lbs.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety rules and standard operating procedures
- Ability to work in differing temperatures
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Has successfully demonstrated running forming equipment at required efficiencies/standards
- Ability to create and/or modify documents using the Microsoft Office software package
- Ability to facilitate classes in one-on-one and group settings
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Written Warning corrective actions within the last six months.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Meet the essential job qualifications.
No more than four(4) attendance frequencies
No Step 2 corrective actions within past six(6) months
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top