- Greensboro, NC
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc., a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc
"At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education."
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or automation equipment.
- Ensure product produced and the final packaging meet quality standards.
- Provide direction, leadership and assistance to the Operator B’s and A’s.
- Support the Operator Mechanic and Team Leader
PREREQUISITES: (education, training, experience, skills, etc.)
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must have a valid Pactiv LTO License or be able to receive a license by successfully completing a Pactiv LTO training course.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have 6 months manufacturing experience or equivalent technical training.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to…)
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or utomation equipment at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels..
- Troubleshoot thermoformers and/or automation equipment mechanical problems.
- Operate a Lift Truck
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet specifications.
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required paperwork.
- Perform accurate math calculations.
- Analyze SPC Trends.
- Perform Operator B and A job functions.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top