This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Independently run a manufacturing production line:
- Be able to run a line at standard speed, meetings quality, efficiency and downtime standards.
- Understand and follow operator standard work for work cells.
- Be able to keep up with packing line at standard speed.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift.
- Follow 5S guidelines.
- Remove scrap from line and grind in correct grinder.
- Follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top