Operator Helper - Inline
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting all material blending systems.
- Responsible for cleaning all material system filters, socks and canisters.
- Responsible for monitoring regrind usage and make adjustments based on departmental goals.
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Identify and properly label all materials put into gaylords for later use.
- Maintain material hoses; replacing when necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping of all blender mezzanines, silo room, compressor area and back aisle up to the railroad tracks.
- Clean silo access rooms.
- Write work orders for items in need of repair.
- Communicate with following shift and operators.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform all other assigned duties.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work 30’ off the ground
- Must have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization
- Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs occasionally as job demands
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 12 hours with appropriate breaks.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Back to top