This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
· Perform PM’s on machines and equipment.
· Complete PM’s per schedule.
· Release PMed machine to Operations complete and producing quality product.
· Identify and repair air, water, material and steam leaks on machines.
· Identify equipment modifications or upgrades to addresses down time issues.
· Supports changeover time reduction efforts through equipment modification.
· Implement, track, and support PM schedules.
· Assist in completion of capital improvement projects or corporate initiatives.
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Demonstrated ability to work safely.
· Show mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn.
· Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Selections will be made by a Plant Interview panel.
· May be a delay to shift assignment dependent upon filling of other vacancies
· Offers must be accepted / declined within 3 days
· Must attend & successfully complete all required training and be certified within the set timeframe.
· After 90 day of Introductory period, should demotion occur (voluntary or involuntary), candidate subsequent position assignment & pay compensation is subject to plant related policy
· An employee will not be considered for a position if he/she is on performance improvement plan, warning or other method of performance improvement for the past 12 months
· Overall performance of the candidate will be factored into consideration
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top