Operator Associate (T-H)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Offering: • Competitive pay with quick growth potential • Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities • Medical/Dental/401k
• Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization.
• Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
• Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
• Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
• Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
• Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
• Follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE.
• Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top