Operator Associate - Inline
**Great Benefits and Starting Pay, Opportunity for Career Growth**
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Operate assigned machines at required rate
- Monitor all machinery and equipment operation on a continuous basis for quality and efficiencies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical machine problems
- Ability to anticipate problems better and react fast to abnormal conditions
- Perform necessary line adjustments to maintain and/ or improve product quality
- Repair and maintain all equipment and machines for the thermoforming process including trim presses, extruders, formers, crystallizers, dryers, conveyors, and grinders
- Perform quality check at prescribed intervals
- Complete paperwork as required
- Promptly communicates to supervisor any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping around assigned line.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies
- Assist other operators
- Communicate production information both written and verbal
- Perform all other assigned duties
- Machine operator experience or equivalent maintenance/ mechanical experience
- Working knowledge for both extrusion and thermoforming processes
- Demonstrated mechanical experience required.
- Must have good communication skills—written and verbal and
- Be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.
- Must be able to use tools as required.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability and experience providing training preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as a part of a
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.team is essential.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Back to top