Operator Associate - Injection Mold
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Krauss Maffei, Husky, DeMag, Toshiba IM machines.
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Whitman, Krauss Maffei automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to maintain multiple pieces of equipment (up to 10 machines) running to standard.
- Perform color changes and job changes according standard and production schedules.
- Complete PM duties assigned as part of the TPM program.
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity, etc.).
- Completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Works with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience related on Injection Molding and Automation (robots) equipment and the demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top