Operator Associate - Injection Mold
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Krauss Maffei, Husky, DeMag, Toshiba IM machines.
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Whitman, Krauss Maffei automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to maintain multiple pieces of equipment (up to 10 machines) running to standard.
- Perform color changes and job changes according standard and production schedules.
- Complete PM duties assigned as part of the TPM program.
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity, etc.).
- Completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Works with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience related on Injection Molding and Automation (robots) equipment and the demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Back to top