- Exton, PA
- Picks up the required lanes of cut and printed blanks from the press delivery table.
- Jog Blanks and inspects for cutting or printing defects. Notifies operator when defects are present.
- Stack blanks on a pallet to the required height.
- Wraps full pallet with stretch wrap and places completed load tag on the pallet.
- Moves full pallets of blanks with manual pallet jack or electric pallet jack to material handling staging area.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Assists with Make Ready on the press such as pulling cylinders, washing pumps, and changing gears.
- Assist with Machine maintenance and cleaning.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision such as strapping loads, emptying bins or stacking empty pallets.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top