Natural Team Leader
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Oversees the operations of the Dry End of the Macon Facility. This includes the positions of Dry End Operator, Material Handler, Stacker and Wrapper. Maintains excellent safety and housekeeping standards, and verifies quality and production paperwork.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all documented procedures for the position to include all JSAs for the Dry End.
- Perform Emergency Response duties as required.
- Check orders in the Dry End for accuracy.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping standards to maintain a safe work area.
- Be present for machine startups to watch for fire.
- Coordinate labor when lines are down.
- Facilitate the training process for each position.
- Ensure a smooth transition at shift change.
- Assist the Team Leader as required.
- Immediately address ink, grease or oil on the floor.
- Follow established break schedule.
- Maintains solid communication with operators and plant supervision.
- Informs Team Leader of any problems in the area.
- Maintains excellent safety record.
- Maintains excellent attendance record.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job duties:
stand approximately 10 hours per shift, lift 26 - 36 pounds on a frequent basis, and work in an un-air-conditioned environment.
- Must be able to work a rotating 12-hour schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Up to five (5) years of experience in various positions in the Macon Facility. Mechanical and Leadership experience is a plus.
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment; including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards.
- Demonstrated self-compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to work in a self-directed position.
- Ability to work safely and to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification, and structural integrity.
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient for product handling.
- Ability to work in an industrial environment with rotating shifts.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top