- Parkersburg, WV
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant facility's mechanical equipment.
- Detects and diagnoses mechanical failures, including pneumatic and hydraulic malfunctions of equipment, and repairs as necessary.
- Utilizes precision measuring tools/devices, hand tools and testing instruments mechanical equipment installation and alignment.
- Reads mechanical prints and technical data during the installation and repair of equipment.
- Repairs parts that require minor machine work and uses welding equipment when needed.
- Maintains housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned, including but not limited to equipment tooling and changeovers. Diagnoses electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Reads electrical schematics and interprets specifications.
- Troubleshoots high-voltage systems up to 480 volt 3-phase, 500 volts DC, and low-voltage control circuits.
- Tests equipment operation including digital multi-meters and amp meters.
- Analyzes and repairs electro-mechanical equipment, fixtures, and process control equipment including processors, sensors, drives, instrumentations, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top