GREAT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY!
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Our Bedford Park, IL location currently has a Tool Finisher position available on 2nd shift. The company offers great pay and benefits. Below is a summary of the job responsibilities and requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Accurately use shop work order tracking system to log time to projects.
- Set up and operate micro drill presses to drill small ventilation holes in cavity components.
- Polish machine marks from flat and contoured surfaces of tooling components using scrapers, abrasive stones, files, emery cloths, or die grinders.
- Use precision measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers as necessary for task set up and component verification.
- Inspect finished parts for surface finish, contour conformity, and defects.
- Work with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to follow detailed directions accurately.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Advanced math skills are required to perform necessary job functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret CAD drawings, sketches and verbal instructions as necessary for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as business needs dictate.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB1 If interested in applying, please apply directly at: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3iN37iw2
Back to top