Mgr - Quality 1
Quality Manager - Stockton
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Develop, deploy and maintain the plant's quality and continuous improvement systems.
- Regularly collect, analyze, summarize and report process quality information to all levels in the organization.
- Develop, implement quality policies, procedures.
- Plan, evaluate, and implement product specifications, test procedures.
- Identify, recommend, acquire, coordinate repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibration of testing equipment.
- Work closely with R&D.
- Provide technical support, expertise in statistical methods, DOE & continuous process improvements to plant population.
- Manage data gathering software, including procurement, installation, programming & end-user training.
- Provide analysis of data.
- Support cost reduction & process improvement projects.
- May participate in some HR initiatives.
- Coordinate and champion the plant in obtaining and sustaining the BRC certification, as well as other external customer certifications and inspections.
- Provide analytical support & coordinate the efforts involved in resolving quality issues in regards to product failures and/or returns.
- Act as a plant point of contact in regards to product quality for customer service, sales & marketing.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Business or Technical Discipline.
- 3-5 years of quality management experience or process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer/Professional Quality/Statistical Application certification preferred
- Experience/familiarity with BRC certification, SQF, ISO 2200, and GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office, SAP, Statistical Software & some programming experience
- Statistical methods & process improvement techniques.
- Superior mathematical & statistical ability.
- Knowledge of manufacturing lab practices & test procedure.
- Continuing education: quality, statistical applications, business communication with a minimum of 1 seminar or course every other year.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including off-shift coverage & some weekends.
- Some travel required.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top