Mechanic Associate (TF)
This position is for Pactiv(CURRENT PACTIV EMPLOYEES ONLY all other will not be considered at this time), a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
This position supports the Team Leader in accomplishing the overall team’s mission. Responsibilities are, mechanical troubleshooting and repair and training of all levels of Associates to achieve or exceed the following goals: productivity, operations, safety, quality, and team effectiveness. The NTL will be required to cover for the TL during absences, vacations, and other periods of leave. The position will be required to work overtime. The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum one year of experience in a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum one year of experience in a leadership role
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of plant/team operations
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a positive professional attitude
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledgeable about Thermoforming Processes
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, including troubleshooting & repair
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate a thorough understanding of business computer applications
- Must be able to learn mold changes & set-up including packaging equipment
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months.
- Positive recommendation from your Unit Manager/Supervisor
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
- Meet the essential job qualifications.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top