Mechanic Associate (TEMPORARY INTERNAL ONLY)
CURRENT PACTIV EMPLOYEES ONLY
All others will not be considered at this time.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
This position supports the M1/M2 Team Leader to accomplish the overall team mission. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to assist with technical support for manufacturing 1 and 2 team assignments. The candidate must be able to learn mechanical troubleshooting, how to execute minor changeovers, and general equipment repair. Responsibilities cover all manufacturing equipment and related equipment maintenance. The position will be required to work some overtime and weekends for emergency repairs as requested. The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at minimum current water spider
- Must be able to demonstrate a understanding of plant/team operations
- Must have at least 5 years Meat Tray Rennco experience
- Must have roll hanging experience and knowledge of splicer functions
- Possess a positive professional attitude
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledgeable of understanding the thermoforming operation and capable of making routine adjustments
- Knowledgeable about Rennco packaging equipment operation
- Must be able to perform packaging equipment setup
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job: pushing/pulling at waist level, overhead force up to 50 pounds & frequently carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top