This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
• Responsible for supervising processes and procedures in receiving and shipping department.
• Ensures that goods are verified against records of shipment.
• Oversees the inspection of goods received.
• Ensures that materials are checked against vendors' invoices, bills of lading, customer orders and similar papers.
• Supervises the maintenance of records of damaged or defective items and discrepancies in quantities and weights, and records time, date, quantity, source, and destination of materials received or shipped.
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 3-5 years of supervisory experience required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• High analytical ability and individual and team facilitation skills including conflict resolution.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #Li-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top