Material Handler / Lift Truck Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Works as a member of the team and has the knowledge to assist others team members. Main responsibilities include loading customer shipments, unloading inbound transfers and production receipts.
- Operate all warehouse equipment required to transfer finished goods and other products to the appropriate areas. All warehouse equipment includes, but is not limited to, forklift, clamp truck
- Load and unload trucks efficiently in accordance with department standards.
- Review workload via system software
- Load in/outbound finished goods using shipping schedule on PC either print PIC sheet or direct load function on forklift.
- Print Bills of Lading for carriers as loads are picked up.
- Pull finished good from designated area
- Stock all transported goods in a safe and stable manner
- Communication pertinent information to relief at shift change
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain work area in an organized, safe and clean manner
- Know locations and how to operate emergency stop buttons and fire extinguishers
- Complete forklift checklist
- Monitor and record all products returned/received
- Check accuracy of finished product count, product ID, order destination and carrier ID before loading any vehicle and accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Fill out trailer inspection/ tally sheets for both inbound/outbound shipments clearly and accurately.
- Fill forklift propane tank at end of shift
- Other job duties as directed by Team Leader
- Must pass Pactiv Lift Truck Certification
- Must have a valid State Drivers License
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Back to top