Material Handler Lead
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Materials Manager in meeting the facility goals.
- Receives and assists in unloading trucks as they arrive throughout shift.
- Unload and load materials from trailers
- Ensures resources are properly allocated within the department to meet service, quality and productivity goals.
- Ensures that all necessary packaging are received for production as scheduled
- Receives and runs the railcar unloading pumps
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous supervisory or team lead experience preferred
- Basic typing skills & computer knowledge (MS Applications); SAP a plus
- Basic Math aptitude required
- Must be able to speak, write and effectively communicate with various levels of Pactiv Employees
- Must have 3+ years of Forklift experience—sit down and stand up forklifts
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures
- Must be flexible for overtime and COP work schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Back to top