This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Moves WIP loads into and out of production areas using forklift.
- Supplies empty pallets to Press and Padlocker.
- Maintains organization of corrugate, roll and WIP storage areas ensuring product is separated by size, product or job number as appropriate.
- Removes waste and recyclables (lap waste, roll covers, core plugs, etc.) from press area.
- Performs daily forklift inspections while ensuring weekly checklist is completed.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for receipt of raw materials and enters information into SAP as appropriate.
- Supplies and stages corrugate for the Finishing Department.
- Supplies and stages rolls for the press.
- Assists OPMR in tagging and putting inks/solvents into chemical storage.
- Assist in Shipping as required.
- Load Scrap bale truck recording tags as appropriate.
- Receives and stores sundry items (shrink wrap, paper products, etc.) as required.
- Bands and wraps loads for shipment when necessary.
- Performs duties of Padlocker/Baler as required.
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Knowledge of applicable machines to operate, troubleshoot and conduct minor repairs. Competency in forklift operations strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top