This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Develops and implements supply chain plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- May have a particular area of specialty (replenishment, inventory control, logistics, etc.)
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- BA/BS degree preferred in logistics or related field.
- 2-4 years previous business experience, preferably in procurement/planning/logistics or related field.
- 1-2 years ERP system experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability required.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1