This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Responsible for production planning process and requirements
- Provides clear direction that is aligned with overall business service, inventory and cost targets.
- Responsible for distribution requirement planning process and execution
- Partners with plant schedulers, customer service teams, demand planners and marketing teams to manage decisions that drive toward service, inventory and costs targets. This includes the mitigation of any capacity constraints and service issues.
- Expected to proactively manage service and inventory issues and recommend network-wide solutions.
- Responsible for JDA parameter maintenance
- Key Metrics: Case fill, Finished goods inventory, Transfer freight costs
- BA/BS in business or supply chain-related field preferred
- 2-4 years previous business experience, preferably in production planning, scheduling, manufacturing or operations in a multi facility environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational and follow-up skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize; high analytical ability
- Proficiency in MS Excel, JDA and SAP desired
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email [email protected] . Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top