Master Data Analyst
Master Data Analyst
The ideal candidate has 6 months to one year of experience and is looking for a growth opportunity within the organization.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Support accurate and effective master data for all SAP sites through SAP program run actions, data maintenance, analysis, audits, data reconciliation, maintenance support, documentation, reporting, and communication.
- Conduct or support mass update program runs.
- Support synchronization of master data across multiple systems.
- Support internal controls and audit information requests.
- Support process improvements, productivity or efficiency objectives requested or assigned.
- Complete special projects, ad hoc analysis, and desk manual documentation.
- Conduct or participate in cross training with other team members.
- Support ongoing SAP implementations and special run requirements for go live when requested.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related business.
- Minimum 1-2 years of master data work preferred.
- SAP master data knowledge required.
- Extensive Excel skills and knowledge of other MS Office applications (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, etc.) required.
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve issues and functional interdependencies.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Maintain consistent execution of well-defined processes, standards and protocol at all locations.
- Strong analytical skills and verbal & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key deadlines.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top