Manufacturing Training Coordinator
MANUFACTURING TRAINING COORDINATOR
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Description of Job Duties / Qualifications:
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of training and onboarding new and temporary employees, as well as, operator associate training. The objective is to complete standardized training using a flexible timeframe to match each individual’s learning pace while ensuring training progress is achieved, and to accomplish all training in a safe and effective manner.
• Align appropriate trainers to trainees, including those individuals whose primary language is not English.
• Responsible for updating, maintaining and implementing to appropriate trainers, training documentation with input from Operations leadership. The Coordinator will initially be responsible for implementing the training program developed for the Food Service Business Unit.
• This position does require the ability to be flexible with the work schedule including the ability to work all shifts, as needed. The Training Coordinator must fully understand (signed off) the core functions of packing and operator associate positions.
Works directly with Team Leaders and Supervisors to coordinate training activities and, while the Training Coordinator regularly works with trainees, the coordinator does not direct their assignments. The training coordinator meets regularly with the Operations Manager and Human Resources to assist with training requirements to meet business needs. The Training Coordinator guides all trainees in safe, quality work.
• Set start dates for trainees
• Work with leaders for trainer support
• Trainee packet preparation and distribution
• Confirm and communicate days off
• Assist with timely completion of reviews/assessments
• Monitor training performance to schedule
• Identify documents for Spanish translation
• Track current and planned future training
• Demonstrated abilities as a leader with effective teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated abilities to function as packaging associate and operator associate
• Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy (See employee handbook)
• Must be able to flex hours to accommodate training coordination
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills necessary
• Ability to multi task and prioritize workload
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must work overtime, as required
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
See Inside the Office of Pactiv
Founded in 1965, Pactiv provides high-quality foodservice products to every major retailer and distributor in North America, including McDonald’s, Target, Costco, and Tim Hortons. With over 11,000 employees at more than 50 locations, it’s the world's largest foodservice packaging company—and it’s constantly expanding and innovating its portfolio of products to lead the foodservice industry into the future.
Back to top