Manufacturing Machine Operator
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Troubleshoots line issues with minimal assistance
- Maintains run efficiencies for the line and product type
- Ensures quality of products on line and completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner
- Assists in production start ups
- Trains future technicians in both technical duties and good working practices
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Provides relief to employees working on line for breaks/lunches and assists other technicians as needed
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Ensures housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility is safe, clean and tidy
SPECIFIC SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate should have 3+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the plastics industry.
- Must have Polypropylene Plastics experience.
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR “IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top