Manufacturing Finance Manager
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven team member to join the Foodservice Business Unit in role of an Operations Finance Manager in our manufacturing organization reporting to the Sr Director of Finance - Manufacturing. Our team is critical in helping the plants to drive business performance through strong leadership within Finance and Operations. With your team of two high caliber Financial Analysts, you will work to drive improvements in both Finance and Operations as well as developing your team to be effective business partners across Pactiv. We work hard, we drive value and we have fun.
- Lead team of two Financial Analysts to support 6 Manufacturing sites across the U.S.
- Partner with the manufacturing leaders to drive operational and financial performance by delivering analytics and opportunities to actual or projected performance
- Ensure monthly results are accurate and reflect the business results
- Deliver cyclical planning and reporting activity (Target, Forecast, etc.)
- Identify/Invent best practices and partner with peers to implement across Pactiv
- Develop critical financial tools for use across the network for increased consistency and capability
- Review capital investments
- Develop the Financial Analysts to support analytical requirements
- Expected travel 35%
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 12+ Years of related finance/accounting manufacturing experience
- 3+ Years of experience leading a team
- Manufacturing experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven analytical ability to break down complex data into actionable insights
- Strong partnership capabilities across both finance and operational organizations
- Strong management skills and ability to lead and develop teams
- Self driven and results oriented
- Demonstrated strength in communicating business analytics and results across a broad range of functions
- Strong systems experience in Microsoft, HFM and SAP
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 #LI-TM1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top