Manager Supply Chain 2
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Develops and implements warehouse plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- Typically has a particular area of specialty (replenishment, distribution, logistics, etc.)
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- BA/BS in logistics or related field with 6+ years previous business experience, preferably in supply chain or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- High analytical ability desired and strong front line management skills to lead a group of people toward a goal.
#CB1 "IND1P" "LI-TM1"
Back to top