This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Be a part of a world class maintenance team!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Read prints and drawings to determine work procedure working within precise limits or standards of accuracy provided or determined.
- Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers and trucks.
- Assemble and install a variety of machinery and equipment such as shafting, conveyors, castings, cams and followers.
- Constructs foundations for machines and pumps using hand tools and building materials using print specs and manufacturer guidelines.
- Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers and plumb bobs.
- Assembles machinery via bolts, welds, rivets and various fasteners with competency. Has competency when transmitting 2D objects such as drawings and pictures to solid objects.
- Milling machine and lathe operation and requested services to perform to measured specs.
- Machinery lubrication and oiling concepts and understanding.
- Experience with CMMS
- Basic carpentry skills using all basic materials including metals, woods and poly based supplies.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; proven mechanical, welding, tool and die, and lift truck experience.
- Abilities to diagnose and understand machinery and process stress points. Applies various root cause techniques to determine solutions. Problem solving a “must”.
- Knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings and fabrication.
- Rotational or off-shift requirements understood. Shift mechanic responsibilities may include and not be limited to weekends, evenings or afternoons at various durations.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision-making ability and mathematical knowledge.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #CB3 #Li-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top