Maintenance Sr. Specialist (Team Lead)
Job Summary: The Team Leader will support shift supervision. Maintain plant safety and housekeeping. Ensure completion of daily maintenance activities following production schedules and maintenance schedules. The team lead provides electrical- Mechanical maintenance support to the entire facility. Maintenance projects will include servicing equipment such as: Thermo-formers, Trim Presses, Extruders, Crystallizers, Dryers as well as general building electrical work. Achieve objectives to maintain and improve the quality, safety and legality of product manufacture.
- Follow all Standard work practices as defined by CIL (continuous improvement leader) which includes tasks such as: All Safety Policies such as Lockout Tag-out procedures, Critical Safety Rules, plant and department safety rules, PPE, SDS policy and procedures, plant fire protection systems alarms, and proper startup and shut down of all equipment.
- Follow Good Housekeeping procedures.
- Comply with all Plant and Pactiv wide policies and procedures.
- Utilize CMMS program to coordinate PM, Breakdown and routine maintenance activities.
- Oversee and train co-workers on electrical and mechanical related issues and signoff on training
- Daily shift reports and attendance at Tier I meetings
- Any and all duties as assigned
Education (minimum requirements): Education (minimum requirements): Basic Electricity 1 & 2 or equivalent. High-School Diploma.
Experience (minimum requirements): 3– 5 years of previous Mechanical-electrical experience. Knowledge of Electrical components of Thermo-formers, Extruders, Crystallizers and Dryers preferred. Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits and read electrical schematics/blueprints. Must be able to operate Lift/Scissor Truck. Must be able to effectively communicate with managers and co-workers.
Competencies: Time management, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, mechanical aptitude and organized.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top