Maintenance Specialist (Rotating Shifts)
MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST (3 Positions)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world.
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Diagnoses mechanical and electrical issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment. Responsible for installation, set up, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to plant operation, services and facilities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die experience a plus.
- Knowledge in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings, PLC's.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top