This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for installation, set up, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to plant operation, services and facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment; proven electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die, and lift truck experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings, PLC's and fabrication.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top