This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
This position maintains the reliability and availability of all equipment and systems throughout the facility. Provides maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical and electronic components.
- Ensure equipment is in operation and achieving desired results at all time
- Conduct inspections, major rebuilds, upgrades and equipment installations
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and provide effective solutions
- Interpret drawings, diagrams, schematics, specifications, PLC ladder diagrams, etc.
- Understand hydraulics, pneumatics, electric circuitry, electronics and electromechanical concepts, both AC and DC
- Supply technical assistance to constantly improve Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Assist the Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical components and systems
- Work with Electrician Specialist to diagnose, repair and/or replace electrical components and systems
- Support Utilities with facility work, buildings and grounds, fire protection, etc.
- Sustain an understanding of the latest state of the art maintenance techniques
- Maintain housekeeping in assigned areas to ensure a safe and clean work environment
- Work flexible hours including weekends and holidays, and subject to be on-call
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Apprenticeship or equivalent training required
- Associates Degree in Maintenance or Industrial Technology preferred
- Minimum five years industrial maintenance experience
- Must have acceptable safety, attendance and work records
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft applications, Outlook, SAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and National Electric Codes
- Strong troubleshooting skills and logic to solve problems to root cause
- Knowledge and ability to apply mathematical concepts
- Understanding of preventive (PM) and predictive (PdM) maintenance techniques
- Proactive and self-motivated to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to make decisions under time constraints and tight deadlines
- Able to lead and interact with other associates in a team oriented environment
- Lift up to 35 pounds
- Possess or immediately purchase the required tools for the position
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top