This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Repairs and maintains Extrusion, Forming, Printers, Packaging equipment. Must have electrical and mechanical knowledge, ability to perform diagnostics, testing and repairs on electrical components.
- Perform preventative and planned maintenance on all equipment and machinery for the FOAM, MFPP and EPS process to ensure the integrity of Production equipment.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical and mechanical prints, drawings and schematics and execute and complete maintenance service instructions.
- Assist with Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and/or development of Maintenance procedures (SOP’s)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair/maintain all extrusion, thermoforming and auxiliary equipment for the FOAM, MFPP and EPS processes including infra-red inspections, PM’s, Automation equipment, printers, labelers, formers, extruders, electrical, electronic, pneumatics/hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Modify new and existing equipment to improve productivity and assist with capital upgrades.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe, clean and neat work environment.
- Use the maintenance software and program to accomplish work assignments.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Responsible for working with 110, 220, and 480 volt systems, AC/DC drives, high and low voltage controls.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills: Must be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings (mechanical/electrical), welding, using shop equipment, and fabrication.
- Two-year Mechanical degree or Four-years’ industrial maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Welding experience, ability to read measuring devices and knowledge of pneumatics and vacuum systems.
- Must possess an electrical background with experience in troubleshooting and must be familiar with AC and DC drives and PLC’s, servo motors and encoders, able to solve temperature problems on heating processes such as thermal couples, temperature controllers, solid state relays and heating elements, capable of diagnosing pressure sensing devises and pressure readout meters.
- Ability to operate forklift.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 "IND1P"
Back to top