- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanicals, electrical and electronic components of the plant equipment and facilities.
- This will include utility work, major rebuilds, general inspections and fire protection.
- Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Associates Degree in Maintenance or Industrial Technology preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must posses demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, gearboxes, belts and pulleys, chains and sprockets.
- Must posses or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top