Maintenance Shift Lead
- Bradley, IL
Maintenance Shift Lead
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
I. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position reports to the Maintenance Manager. The position is responsible for creating a safe working environment for all maintenance employees, scheduling repair and PM's, directing labor for necessary repairs and managing maintenance employees.
The essential duties shall be as follows:
• Participate in company safety program.
• Coordinate all machine-related projects.
• Coordinate and schedule PM’s performed on the machines.
• Maintain 5S program
• Coordinate machine repairs with production and maintenance personnel.
• Supervise repairs and work being done by maintenance personnel.
• Run and maintain the maintenance management system.
• Review and rectify the downtime being logged on the machines.
• Maintain accurate machine records.
• Supervise all machine maintenance personnel.
• Supply maintenance personnel with everything they need to do their jobs accurately and timely.
• Reward and discipline all maintenance personnel.
• Maintain personnel records, Incident reports, reviews, attendance, vacation and discipline records.
• Coordinate all outside contract work.
• Help the Maintenance Manager complete yearly budget, including employee, equipment and supply requirements.
• Maintain open communication between all shifts in the maintenance dept.
• Complete weekly report using numbers generated from maintenance management system.
• Write and administer capital expenditures.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Support plant product food safety management programs, initiatives, and objectives.
EDUCATIONAL AND OTHER SKILL REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or equivalent education
Two years’ experience in maintenance field
Knowledge of pneumatics, vacuum, electrical, and utility equipment
Experience in Thermoforming field beneficial
Welding experience preferred
Working knowledge of computers (Word, Excel, SAP, maintenance management system)
Ability to use measuring devices
Highly organized and have the ability to keep accurate records, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to coordinate and execute projects.
III. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to possess manual dexterity, to lift 30-50 pounds as needed and able to work from platforms and ladders. The job also involves physical activity such as walking, bending, pushing, pulling, etc. Various hand tools and electric meters used.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top